The science of brewing arrives at The City Beautiful this coming Fall 2018!
Located in Central Florida, Brew Theory offers end-to-end contract brewing with packaging and distribution services. Step into the brewery, taproom, podcast space, or beer lab to fully experience the science of beer in Orlando's first contract brewery.
THE BREW THEORY DIFFERENCE
- Lower minimums. Our contracts are formed to accommodate your unique brewing needs with the help of Brew Theory’s dedicated brew partners.
- Quality control. The in-house beer lab ensures that physical, chemical, microbial, and sensory analysis is measured and upheld at every step.
- Community brewhouse. To compliment Brew Theory’s contract brewing, Community Brewhouse will utilize an on-premise 1/2 barrel and a 5 barrel system to offer the essentials needed by various levels of brewers -- from homebrewers to micro-breweries to would-be head brewers.
- All-access to The Science of Beer. Through our spacious taproom overlooking the brewery, open podcast room, outdoor-indoor patio bar, and oversized windows at every turn, you’ll be able to experience brewing from all angles.
- Contract brewing
- Merchandise branding
- Distributor networking
- Community Brewhouse offerings
- Sales and Marketing consulting
Quality and consistency; confirmed.
Our in-house lab provides the technical and analytical resources to ensure that every batch is extensively tested. The Brew Theory beer lab will be the first to partner with a local college in offering an unparalleled brewing course.
Beer lab features:
- Microbiological Analysis
- Physical Analysis
- Chemical Analysis
- Sensory Analysis
- Pilot Sample Testing
- Yeast Propagation